Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All About Me

My name is Logan, I'm a pretty outgoing person and I like to have fun. In my free time i mostly like to hang out with friends or play video games, i also like to listen to music.
I'm a senior in high school and I am interested in going on to college, I'm not entirely sure where, but i would like to go somewhere in state, like Milwaukee or Stevens Point. I'm a pretty good student but I'm also really laid back and i really hope to make this school year one i can remember.

2 comments:

  1. Read through this again - you might want to edit something...let me know if you figure it out.

    But cool on the going to UWSP or UWM! Both my alma matters! Hurrah!

    Don't worry about not knowing what you want to be when you grow up - you'll figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found it... that could have turned out bad.

    ReplyDelete