Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreams and Latent Content

I have had a reoccurring dream several times in the past few weeks. Just a few details of this dream are seeing some creepy old lady is following me around preschool (I have no idea why) and is trying to talk to me. For some reason i keep running away from her, but the backpack i have is also extremely heavy and it gets harder for me to run away. Preschool in this dream could symbolize an important time in my life, and having to move onto the next step, which in a way makes sense because I will be going to college next year. The backpack in this dream could symbolize my secret hopes or desires that i carry with me. As for the old lady in my dream, i have not found an answer. I think the old lady could possibly symbolize the help that i receive from my parents, but i keep wanting to do things for myself and be more independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment